In my three decades of counseling experience, I have found that many people suffering from Anxiety and/or Depression need counseling for Trauma, Anxiety and Narcissistic Abuse.  The Trauma can be from Emotional, Sexual, Physical or Spiritual Abuse.  See Common Experiences People Have After a Traumatic Event on my website  williambrennan.net.

     In my own life, Addiction had killed enough of my loved ones to send me on a quest to discover how Addiction can be overcome or put into remission.  In the process of learning how to help "those people" seeking counseling for Trauma, Anxiety and Narcissistic Abuse, I discovered my own "stinking thinking".  I realized I was addicted to my thinking.  Then I realized that this Thought Addiction is the root of all addictions and a major contributing factor to most mental illnesses.  I have found that there are many ways to recover from Thought Addiction and its resultant Anxiety, Depression, Narcissistic Abuse and untreated Trauma.  One way is described in emdr.com.

     The insights I'll share here have been from clients, recovering friends and wise men and women whose wisdom has been tested and preserved for centuries in some cases.  I will share book reviews, resources and lessons I have learned over four decades of personal experience, study and clinical experience.

     My fervent hope is that this blog will enrich your life and encourage you to follow your own thread of experience, Cultivate Peace and discover the benefits of EMDR and/or other forms of Trauma Focused psychotherapy for yourself.

Call Bill for an appointment at (386) 473-3290.

All content found published by William P. Brennan, L.M.H.C., C.A.P., including text, images, audio or other formats were created for informational purposes only.  The Content is not intended to be a substitute for medical or psychiatric advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Always seek the advice of a licensed practitioner or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychiatric condition.  Never disregard professional medical and psychiatric advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog.

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the emergency department or call 911 immediately.

Reliance on any information provided by William P. Brennan is solely at your own risk.  By consuming and implementing any contnt created by William P. Brennan, you acknowledge that you are not entering a therapeutic or medical relationship with any expert.

MH4572
CAP1913


Comments